About Conjunct Consulting
Conjunct Consulting is a registered charity in Singapore. We started in August 2011 with the mission to engage talent to strengthen social good organisations. Over the last eight years, we have worked with over 140 non-profits/social enterprises on over 220 projects and engagements. We have also mobilised over 1,000 volunteers – both students and working professionals – to engage on our various projects.
In the last two years, we have also built our professional consulting services to non-profits, offering high quality, professionally delivered projects but still at affordable costs.
About Conjunct Pro Consulting Projects
Conjunct offers professionally staffed consulting projects to non-profits in strategic planning, process improvement and impact assessment. A consultant working on a Conjunct Pro project can expect a project scope which delivers a high impact solution to a specific issue(s) within a non-profit organisation or social enterprise under one of these categories. The consultant will be part of a team of three (3), led by the project leader. The contract will either be project based (starting from 2 months) or workstream based (no. of days depending on the workstream).
About this Role
The consultant will have an opportunity to work with similar like-minded professionals looking to use their skills to make a difference in the community. You will also have an opportunity to work closely with the non-profit partner you are delivering the project to. As a consultant, you will be responsible for taking on individual and/or team tasks to completion in order to deliver the project successfully and to a high quality.
- Project based: Work within a consulting team of 3 consultants & 1 project lead.
- Attend partner/client update meetings, including the midpoint and endpoint.
- Attend weekly team meetings with the team
- Workstream based: Complete individual work streams as part of the larger project.
- Tasks for both project and workstream based may include:
- Conducting Interview, surveys, desktop research
- Data analysis
- Presentation / Storyboard preparation
- Report writing – depending on what the scope has outlined as the deliverables.
You would be best suited to this role if:
- You have 3+ year work experience in project management / consulting / leadership of multi-disciplinary solutions
- You have a desire / passion to use your skills in a low bono way to help social good organisations through consulting.
- You would enjoy working in a small team of passionate professionals.
- You are seeking to work with an organisation with a social mission, yet in a fast paced environment.